-‘๑’- †h℮ ₱hiℓia Açaяиaиiaи ₱ack -‘๑’-
Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Human RP

+3
Rye
Talon
Night
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Human RP Empty Human RP

Post  Night Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Pretty self-explanatory. ^^

As humans, we still live as a group and pack. We tend to avoid outside world contact but have a great time with just eachother.

Human RP Log-Cabin-Homes-3

Human RP Dock-on-quiet-lake-mn223

Human RP LogHomeInterior_med

Human RP Interior05

Me, Demo, and Zodiak decided that the house should be big and rich. Go big, or go home. Wink
Night
Night
Admin

https://philia-acarnanian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Human RP Empty Re: Human RP

Post  Talon Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Wow! i will definaely be rping here
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Lol. Like the house eh?
Be my guest to start this RP Talon ^^
It was your idea to have a human RP :3
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 am

[Gonna start it with some action Wink im in the town by the way ]
Talon was breathing hard 'stupid humans. i wish i was a wolf again' he stumbled as he lept over a fence and looked back over his shoulder. He gasped as the Rottwieler followed him growling and barking. There it was the river; if he could get there he could make his way back to the others.

With a final burst of energy he bounded over the crates 'im going to-' he tripped over his laces and rolled a few feet away from the river. The dog stalked menacingly towards him; mind racing he searched for something he could use 'aha' grabbing a rope leading from the rail fencing off the river he hauled himself forward and kicked a box hanging over head it fell off and hit the dog sending it backing off.
[to be continued dont interfere please]
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:43 pm

[Haha! Sure thing Tal. We shall leave you along with your adventure. Wink ]

Night growled under her breath as she peered around the quiet house. where was everyone?
As she walked, the wooden floors creaked undernethe her bare feet. Peering out the window, she saw she still had a bit more time before sundown. She hurried to the front door, pulled a light sweater on, slipped her hair in a pony tail, and steps into the chilly evening.
"I'm going for a run! Be back soon!" She called into the house, even though she was pretty sure no one was home. "Ahhh well.." she grumbled under her breath.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Talon pulled himself up and half jumped half fell into the river, he gasped for breath as the icy water hit his body, his head popped up out of the water and he managed to grab onto a piece of wood hat had fallen into the river. He smiled as he saw the dog pace up and down the river 'Ha! that'll teach-' he groaned as the dog leapt into the river 'shoulda kept my big mouth shut' he mumbled he watched as the dog slowly started gaining on him; his mind racing Talon pushed of the bank with his legs and took the left route of a fork in the river. Checking the dog was behind him he winked at the dog as he heard he roaring of a small waterfall further up the river.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Ooc: Sorry, I'm a bit confused. This is human RP, right? How come you can change to a wolf then?

hehe, nighty here. ^^ there are many ways we could describe the human rp, although I think a good way to put it is that we are humans that used to be wolves. We live as a pack and at one point, we may be able to shift back and forth. ^^
Rye
Rye

http://abluefire.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 pm

As Night's feet padded softly down the sidewalk in a fast jog, her breathing seemed to clear as the coming night air pierced her lungs. Her mind cleared of the thoughts of the pack as she entered the small town further down the road from their house.
this time of evening was nearly dead, and as she fixed her hair and slowed to a walk, she looked around until her eyes met the coffee shop.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:36 am

He prodded the earth in frustration. "I hate being human", he dug the stick in. "There are so many things I don't understand!", he struck the ground with another strong push. Rye sat by the side walk, his face buried into his knees, his brown and blonde hair blowing in the wind. He lifted his head up, his knee's leaving red circular marks on his cheeks. He could hear someone approaching, their quick footsteps were coming closer. Rye glanced over his shoulder -- "Night!", he shouted as he got onto his feet. Relieved to see his pack-sister, he walked quickly towards her. Although he was only 10 centimetres or so taller than her, he felt like a tower looming over her. He shot her a grin , "And what are you doing here?", he asked once he had finally become to be in level with her stance.

Ooc: And when do they change to wolves?
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Fear yawned as sat in a tree her legs hanging over the branch she was perched on. She had ear-buds placed in her ears as she watched the world move around her. She saw Rye on the side walk playing with a stick and Night jogging, she was so bored! Groaning she hung upside down from the tree her dark brown hair swaying back and forth as she watched the world upside down.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:50 am

Rye, we change into wolves usually when we are angry, defensive, in the real cold, and if we are frustrated.

Nights amber eyes flew up from watching her feet and met Rye's. "Hey." She said with a smile in her tone. She brushed a light brown loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I am taking a jog cause no one was at the house." She replied, poking him in the ribs. Her face lit up with a quiet laugh as she lightly shoved past him to continue on her trail towards the coffee shop.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 am

"Ow", he said with a chuckle as Night poked him in the ribs. She shoved passed him but he didn't follow, wherever she had headed he knew that she would be back soon. He caught a figure dangling from a tree, and focused his gaze on it. Ahh, Fear. But why was she hanging from a branch? And how had he not noticed her earlier? He pushed away the thoughts as he walked up to where she was. Rye opened his mouth to say something, but closed it soon after once he saw the ear-buds which were placed in her ears. Instead, he clambered up the tree with great speed, and in moments he was sitting next to her. He leant his head against the tree and with a deep sigh closed his eyes. The evening would soon turn to night.

Ooc: Oh, all right. Thanks for the explanation!
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 am

Fear felt the branch heave under new weight and sat up, she took out her ear buds and look to see Rye, "ello!" she said smiling. It was nice to finally have company. She had been alone in this tree for hours, just watching her surroundings.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:47 pm

As Night pushed open the coffee shop door, the bell that hang from the wall clanged in announment. She strode up to the counter and scanned the options in front of her. "One medium hot chocolate with skim milk and extra vanilla please." She asked. The counter lady nodded and went straight to work. Night cleared her throat and sat down in one of the counterand stools, taking in the warm welcoming smell of the shop. The women carried over the drink, gathered the change, and hurried back behind the counter. "Thanks" Night said. She sipped it quietly and stepped back outside into the chilly evening air.
As she peered around the quiet town, she could see Fear and Rye talking among themselves up in a tree. With a huff, she kicked a small twig off the sidewalk and started towards the house.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm

"Sheesh, you couldn't have said that louder", he laughed. But it was true, she had greeted him with a very loud hello. Rye hopped off the tree. "Night's falling, we should head back home" he said whilst pulling a leaf from a nearby bush. He shredded it in rectangular pieces, or more so he tried to. Eventually he just threw it back in frustration. "Come on, Fear, it's not like you have any better to do", he gave her a faint smile as he begun to walk towards the direction home was. Without looking back at her, he motioned a signal with his hand to come.
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Leaping down she landed hard on her feet and half ran half stumbled to catch up with Rye. "Nothin' better to do huh? Well um... eh... okay your right." With a slight smile she kicked a rock. She hated when she lost a battle, even if it was an argument, but there wasn't anything to argue about, she didn't have anything better to do.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Night threw open the house door and slammed it behind her. Something had set her off and her instincts were running wild. She growled quietly and hurried towards her room upstairs, shutting the door behind her and burrowed her face into the covers.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:20 am

Rye opened the main door to the house before poking his head through. "Night?", he yelled, his voice echoing through the large room he was in. When she left the coffee shop she seemed rather annoyed, and he wanted to find our what had set her off. But he wouldn't do that just quite yet, she'd come around...right? With a brief sigh, Rye walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, his eyes quickly skimming over the supplies they had. He then opened up the top shelf which was just next to it, took out a glass, but stopped mid-way. "You want some lemonade?", he asked Fear quickly, his head turned sideways, yet he was looking at the tiles on the floor.
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:35 am

He was lying on the sofa with his legs hanging over the arm chair when everyone rushed in the house, he took off his headphones, "What's happened?" He asked, looking at them.
Democritus
Democritus

http://russetgraphite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:10 am

"Why not?" Fear said to Rye before she spoke to Demo, "nothing I know about." She said shrugging. "Maybe Rye or Night knows?"
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Hearing the door down stairs open and close again, she quickly gathered herself in front of her dresser mirror. she combed out her hair, only to realize it was no use after her run. Sighing she quietly had a speedy shower and pulled on a pair of jeans, t-shirt, and slippers. With a wavering huff, she returned down stairs and entered the kitchen, trying to look civilized and complete; even sending a smile in everyone's direction.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:11 am

Talon laughed as the waterfall came up ahead, the waterfall drew nearer and he got ready for his plan. Just before he fell Talon pushed with his legs and grabbed a laning tree he chuckled and lay on his back. Talon shut his eyes when there was a shudder on the branch, he sighed and said 'thats you isn't it?' he was awnsered with a growl then a bark
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 pm

When he saw Night come downstairs and smile, he shot a awkward smile back, not asking what had happened. He lay back down on the sofa, headphones in he quietly sung to himself.
Democritus
Democritus

http://russetgraphite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:32 am

Night actually "actually" smiled act r seeing demo singing quietly to himself. She insists in eating before doing anything else and flung open the fridge. She scanned the inside and a frown fell over her face. With a deep sigh, she shut the fridge door and pulled on a coat. "I guess I'm heading back to the store." She huffed quietly.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Rye snatched the 2 glass cups, placing them next to the kettle. He saw Night appear in the kitchen which made the hair on his neck stand on end. Now, she seemed so happy, when only minutes earlier she was miserable. He shrugged it off as he opened the fridge after her, and took out the lemonade, pouring it evenly in both cups. He handed one to Fear, and returned to get his, which he drank slowly at the sink. I guess I'm heading back to the store, he heard one of his pack-mates announce. Rye took one last sip of his drink, only to face Night putting on her coat. He shook his head in irritation as he walked to the front door, which he opened for her to exit. "See you soon...", he said quietly.
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Night smiled and nodded quietly up to Ren as she exited through the door. Taking a clear breath of the evening air, she walked down the sidewalk towards the glowing lights of town. Humming to herself a tune she heard earlier , being alone reminded her that she was alone. She pushed a strand of brown hair from her face and decided to take a detour down an old bike trail. Splitting off to the right, she entered the darkening woods.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Fear nodded and said in a almost unhearable voice, "thanks." She drunk her lemonade and enjoyed the sweet taste.
[Writers black >:U]
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:05 am

Alexa walked down stairs with bunny pajamas, then suddenly stopped at middle of the stairs and stared at everyone. She blushed a bit then dashed to the bathroom for a bath. After some fair minutes, she wore jeans, a pair of black tennis, a black and white T-Shirt and a white bow, with her brown hair with 2 ponytails (if that is how it is called). She heard some musicmon her iPhone and walked down with urge to sit and chat with her friends.

She accidently crashed with Rye as she took her earphones. She cleared her throath as she spoke: "Sorry, my fault." She walked towards the fridge and opened it. Just a pair of old pizza pieces. She groaned in frustration as she closed the fridge and sat in the couch Demo was laying at. She took her iPhone and kept hearing music while singing to herself.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 am

The woods around Night were cold and crisp, and the further she went, the more she ached to see the glowing lights of town. Or at least have a general idea of my surroundings.. she added to herself. As if in response to her own thoughts, ahead through several trees she could just make out the lights of their small town. Quickening her pace, she practically stumbled from the trees onto the sidewalk. With a grunt, she brushed the twigs and grass from her clothes and headed towards the small grocery shop.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Yahto woke up in his warm bed, not wanting to get up, he grumbled as he trudged over to the bathroom and took a shower, appearing at the top of the stairs a few minutes later wearing black skinny jeans, a fake tuxedo T-shirt, and some bright green Skull Candy headphones hanging around his neck. iPhone 4S in hand he bounced down the stairs, barging in front of Alexa and stealing a cold piece of pizza with a wink and a grin. "Morning, Lexi." he said. Yahto's favorite thing to do, flirt with Alexa.
Yahto
Yahto

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm

"Oh, good morning, Yah." she gave a family-friendly kiss on his cheek before she changed her theme. "Cheery today, huh?" she asked while she sat on the kitchen table, while writing on her BlackBerry. She giggled a bit at Yah's wink.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 pm

As she opened the store door, the small bell hanging from the roof clattered and chimed in welcoming. Sending a slight smile to the clerk, Night brushed past towards the many aisles. Turning and gathering several different items in her arms. Satisfied with her list, she shuffled over to the counter and quietly watched as the packages were loaded into the grocery bags. The clerks whistling to himself as he worked.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm

"You're the first thing I see, how can that [i]not[i/] make me happy?" he grinned and peeked over her shoulder to see what she was doing. A little smile crept across his face, "When's Night gonna be back with food?" he asked the girl as he walked back to the fridge. "I'm so hungry, Lexiiii can you cook for meeeee?" he asked sarcastically, batting his eyelashes. "Kidding! I'll make french toast, you like french toast right?" he looked at her, leaning back from the fridge with a smile.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Alexa chuckled after Yah's sentence as she raised her head to see him again. "Let's pretend I've gifted you a grin. And Night might be back soon, she is great with duties." she smiled. She tilted her head at the sarcastic sentence of Yahto as she started to giggle. After all, she jumped out of the table and hugged Yahto with a relaxing grin and a sigh. "I 'luff' french toast!"
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 pm

"Great," Yah said as he gathered the ingedients, eggs, milk and bread. "How many pieces?" he asked Lexi, reaching for the frying pan and preparing the stove, he scambled together the eggs and milk and began dipping the bread in it before plopping them onto the now-heated pan. The landed with a hiss and he looked up questioningly. "And what do you like on it?" he added after while.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum