-‘๑’- †h℮ ₱hiℓia Açaяиaиiaи ₱ack -‘๑’-
Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Human RP

+3
Rye
Talon
Night
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Human RP - Page 2 Empty Human RP

Post  Night Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pretty self-explanatory. ^^

As humans, we still live as a group and pack. We tend to avoid outside world contact but have a great time with just eachother.

Human RP - Page 2 Log-Cabin-Homes-3

Human RP - Page 2 Dock-on-quiet-lake-mn223

Human RP - Page 2 LogHomeInterior_med

Human RP - Page 2 Interior05

Me, Demo, and Zodiak decided that the house should be big and rich. Go big, or go home. Wink
Night
Night
Admin

https://philia-acarnanian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Human RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Human RP

Post  Talon Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 am

The branch snapped sending the dog in the water, the dog crawle dout of the river and ran away, Talon laughed while staggeing back to the house, it was only a short walk and Talon promised himself he would have a hot shower as soon as he got in. Talon breathed in deeply and opened the french doors leading into the house, he smiled sheepishly as the others stared at him and muttered 'Don't ask' he bounded up the stairs two at a time and enteed the bathroom. Talon swiftly locked the door behind him and enterd he shower, he took out od his pocket an item he had taken from his little trip, he would show the others though they would probably think he had stolen it. Talon sighed, in away he had but it belonged to him rightfully.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:39 am

"I want 2 pieces, and butter on it." she patted Yah's back as she saved her cellphone on her pocket as she sat on the dinning chair, hearing some piano music as she smiled at the smell of the cook.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Fear yawned and stood up, walking up stairs she sat down on her bed turned on the TV and lay down, watching the TV with a immense amount of bordem. Standing up again she left her room, this time taking with her, her ipod, sketch pad, and pencils as she went down stares and sat on the couch and started drawing, her red eyes locked firmly on the paper as she started sketching an eye.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 pm

"Oh two pieces hey? Getting a little pricey there Lexa." he grinned. Fear walked downstairs silently and sat at the table, "Good morning Fear!" he called over to her, "How many pieces for you?" Yahto dropped two pieces on for Alexa as well as the one for himself. "You're gonna have to pay up later!" he laughed.
Yahto
Yahto

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Alexa laughed a bit at Yah's statement. She turned over to see Fear and grinned to her, then looked back to Yah as he placed her 2 pieces of french toast at her plate. She saved all electronics on her pocket as she started to eat. She made a sarcastic confused face to Yah. "What kind of price is that?" she chuckled.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Yahto thought for a moment before saying cheekily, "You let me take you to the diner tonight." he grinned and handed her a knife and fork, the butter and maple syrup were already on the table. He plopped two pieces onto his own plate and went over to her, pouring a generous amount of syrup over top of the now-melting butter.

Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:15 am

Alexa chuckled a bit and started to cut the bread pieces while rosing the butter on it. "Sounds good!" she smiled before delicately starting to eat the bread.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Yahto tried to mimic the way Alexa cut and eat, but it didn't go well, his bread turned out in ragged little bite-sized clumps. He ate them one by one, enjoying the flavor of his bread. He finished about half before rising to get Fear's. "Two pieces of french toast for Fear, on the house." he grinned at he placed the plate and utensils down.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Alexa just moved her eyes while cutting, just to see Yah failing on the bread cut. She held a slight giggle as she went to eat another piece. "Wondering where the diner will be. Any hint?" she stood up and petted Yah's hair before heading to get a glass with water. She sat down and handed some water to Yah and placed one by Fear's plate. She looked over to Fear and called. "Fear, your food is served! Don't let the mischievous Yah eat it!" she stated as she started to tickle Yah's neck. She laughed.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Fear's had released it's stone grip on her pencil and her crimson eyes drifted up. She had just now become aware of Alexa and Yahto. Standing up she walked over and sat down. She felt uncomfortable for some reason, like she was intruding on something, so to lighten the mood she spoke, "oh that would be terrible. I'm sure he would eat the plate and all." As she said this a small smile curved up her face as she took a bite.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 pm

"You know it!" Yahto laughed at Fear's comment and wondered if her red eyes were natural or contacts. He would ask later. "It's a surprise," he looked at at Alexa with a grin. He would take her to the new cafe, Tina's. "We will go around seven?" Yahts inquired. He looked at Alexa, eyebrows raised. Yahto walked back to his toast and finished it off, putting the plate, fork and knife in the dishwasher. He placed his hands on Alexa's hips from behind. "Sound fun?" he whispered.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Fear muttered something under her breath before she quickly finished eating, cleaned her dish and grabbed her sketch book and pencil and walked outside. When she opened the door a breeze tackled her and she shook her head. Sighing she walked over to her tree sat down in it and began to sketch the wonderful eyes on her paper, every so often she stopped to change a song on her ipod her just to think.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Alexa finished her breakfast as she cleaned her mouth and stood up, placing her plate on the dishwasher. She chuckled at Yah's reply to Fear, then grinned at Yah's answer. Then she nodded at his suggestion, then raised her head, placing it on his shoulder. She whispered; "After my dance class. If you want, you can be my dance partner."
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 pm

"I'd love to, though I haven't the slightest clue how to dance." he grinned and pushed a stray hair from her eyes. "When might this dance class be?" Yahts asked her, move his grip to Alexa's hands and twirling her before pulling her close and laughing.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Alexa chuckled as she heard Yah's statement. She replied; "It's just 10 minutes from here, walking." she dashed to her room as she picked some jean shorts, a broken hot pink shirt, and some hot pink pair of tennis. She dressed quickly as she started to brush her fur. She took her pigtails off an let her brownish golden hair flow, with some hair hanging on her face. She walked down with a bottle of cold water. "I will wait for you." she hanged on Yah's shoulder for a while before she walked through the front door, sitting on the stairs.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

"You better," he smiled and ran upstairs, changed into some grey skinny jeans, a black shirt and a black blazer. He stood in front of the mirror and winked at himself, flashed himself a smile and fixed his hair. Yahto grabbed some skate shoes and ran down the stairs, putting them on at the same time. "I hope Night bought marshmallows." he grinned at put his arm around Alexa's waist. "Ready?" he grinned and pulled her closer. "You have really cool eyes." he said.

(I've decided that he looks kinda like Tyler Medeiros, I know that he is famous but it's kinda how I picture him. Just older and stuff.)
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 am

(Alexa looks more like Meaghan M. in "Mean Girls 2" http://starrymag.com/uploads/MeaghanM.jpg)

Alexa blushed a bit and started to walk to the dance class while hugging Yah. "Thanks for your opinion, most of the people think that golden eyes are weird." she explained while she held her water bottle. She sighted a bit but smiled at Yah.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 pm

"I think they're sweet." he said, his arm over her shoulder as they walked to Alexa's dance class. It was a warm enough day for the season. But Yahto saw that Alexa might be cold in her shorts, he removed his blazer and wrapped her in it, tempted to pick her up and carry her there. He grinned at the thought of Alexa and him dancing, those other girls would be so jealous of his stunning good looks.

A cat ran across the path, shortly after a barking dog chased after it. He grinned seeing as the mutt was tied to a post in a yard with barred fences, "Such a towney-town, don't you think?" he looked around, it was small enough, and they lived far enough away to have a fair sized acreage, The town had everything a normal town would have, a general and grocery store, a pub, diners, schools, a few hotels, office buildings, banks, a church, and a recreational building. The streets were lined with shops and they even had a small museum. Yahts smiled as they walked by Tina's, "I'm taking you there." he pointed at it.

((I'm kind of thinking of a town that is slightly isolated and by a big lake, also kind of old fashioned from the outside.))
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Fear lowered her sketch book, letting her crimson eyes follow Yahto and Alexa as they walked. Quickly averting her eyes she madly scraped he lead across her paper. For some reason the thought of them together angered her. Made her jealous. Sighing she dropped out of the tree, ran up to her room and put on a pair of old torn jeans, a black shirt with a neon green design on it and quickly slipped on her worn out converse. As she walked across the yard she sighed and turned on her ipod, listening to Blink 182 and looking at her feet as they moved easily over the ground.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Talon stepped slowly out of the shower and got dressed in a light grey t-shirt,, he puled on some baggy jeans and white socks and ran out of the bathroom, he slid down the spiral stairs and did a roll when he landed, he snatched his phone from the table and plugged in his earplugs. Talon put on some trainers and listened to his favourite songs as he went for a jog in the woods.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Alexa peered over to the dog who was chasing a cat. She smiled at Yah's opinion from her eyes as she looked on his, feeling the warmth of the jacket. She nodded at the question from the male and then turned her head to see the cafe where Yah was going to take her. She grinned then started to look around the town. "Over there, that wood house over there. Race ya there!" she laughed as she swiftly dashed off, holding the jacket on her shoulder.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Yah let out a laugh and ran after her, his legs clearing the ground in easy strides. He grabbed onto his trailing jacket pulling Alexa into his arms. He poked the wooden house, "I win." he grinned. Yahto opened the glass door and bowed, "after you."
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Alexa gasped with a sligt laugh as she was being carried to the house. She landed firmly as she nodded at Yah. "Thank you, Yah. That deserves a sweet reward, though!" she giggled and gave a kiss on his cheek before she entered, her 2 frienda were practicing 'Vacation (Alvin and the Chipmunks 3) until the music lowered. Alexa greeted them, and showed Yah to them. They nodded with a smile as the 3 started to dance thensame music. "Guess what song for the partner dan-" Maxwell interrupted while in the dance. "Seems that Ally hasn't got a good partner. Isn't it?" Maxwell went straight to Alexa as he pulled her from the waist. Alexa pushed off with a roll and kept her dance.

(Might introduce Maxwell later, he is just a dance class student who likes to annoy-flirt Alexa... XD)
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Yahts smiled good-naturedly though he really wanted to just pull Lexi over by the waist and kiss her to prove that she belonged to himself, not the other guy. He leaned against the wall and watched Alexa dance, she was good. "Hope you know you'll have to teach me," he grinned as she neared. The guy that had pulled her over was looking stupid, in Yahto's opinion.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Alexa finished dancing and went to hug her friends, then Max went still straight to kiss Alexa. But before Max could even touch her lips, Alexa attacked with the emergency kick. Max just held his injured area as he stayed like that for some seconds, then took Lexi from the head and pulled her to his lips. Alexa tapped the ground and her 2 friends pulled Max out, then Max raged, running outside of the room. Alexa cleaned her lips then called Yah with a smirk. "Come on, it's the partner dance." she called.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Yahts grinned and thought of what to do about this friend of Alexa's, "Hope you don't mind, but I think I might take him out later." he smiled, pulling her close. "Because you're mine, and he needs to learn to keep his hands off of other peoples treasured things." anger seethed inside of Yahto's mind, but he didn't let it show. A grin spread across his face and he whispered, "I'm gonna spin you." and he did, then he pulled her in close to him and kissed her. A warm glow spread through his body as his lips met hers, and he couldn't help but cherish the moment.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Alexa closed her eyes as a warm kiss went on her lips. She relaxed her arms on his shoulders as she enjoyed the kiss. She smiled, her eyes closed and enjoying the warm hug. She couldn't feel anymore better than this moment. Her friends blushed a bit and Max watched from the window. He planned a plan and ran off. Alexa smiled in the kiss.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Yahts gently pulled away and smiled. "I like this class." he decided, spinning her back into the original dance. "You getting hungry?" he grinned at the thought of them eating at a small dinner table with a tea-light candle glowing gently in the center. A pictured a waitress setting the food on the table and asking if drink refills were wanted. He held her close and affectionately brushed some hair from her forehead.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 am

Alexa smiled and opened her eyes. She felt great by him. She replied his question. "Yes, really..." and danced on with the beat. Her stomach growled quietly, but she kept her dance. She really enjoyed being with him, it was a gift, a pleasure, an honor to belong to him. Max was completly jealous and went to plan something.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:05 pm

"Good. What time does this end?" Yah asked Alexa. He continued to dance but slowed his pace a bit. A random thought popped into his head at that moment, his blazer was thrown in a crumpled mess in the corner, so long as no-one stepped on it he was happy, but it was his turn to do the ironing this month, so he would fix it then.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 am

"Missing 2 minutes from the song." she grinned, then danced to the beat. Her golden-brownish hair waved with the moves, as her eyes gleamed with joy. She enjoyed the time.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 pm

The song ended and Yahto began to laugh, "that was fun!" he stated, a wide grin on his face. "Now what?" he looked at her, wondering what to do now that the couples dance was over. "Is dance class over, or should I just go and watch you dance again, 'cause I like watching you dance." he put emphasis on 'like'.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Alexa smiled brightly as she held from Yah's neck, gently. She laughed a bit, and answered. "It's done, we can go now. Are you excited?" she questioned, while she went to get his jacket. She cleaned it and placed it on Yah's shoulder as she kissed his cheek.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Sighing she sat in a tree. Perched perfectly on the branch as she looked down below her. Music had always soothed Fear and even though she wasn't much a singer she found herself quietly mouthing the words of the song be generated from her ipod. Yawning she slipped upside down to hang from the tree with her bright blond and red streaked hair flow easily in the wind.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Night shuffled inside the house, her arms full of groceries and the house keys dangling from her mouth. Growling when she saw no one was inside, she collapsed in a chair and dropped all the bags onto the table. Sighing heavily, she combed through her hair with her fingers and wondered where everyone was. Clenching her jaw a little disappointed at the empty house.
Night
Night
Admin

https://philia-acarnanian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum