-‘๑’- †h℮ ₱hiℓia Açaяиaиiaи ₱ack -‘๑’-
Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:22 pm

The Acarnanian Den

+11
Rye
Zodiak
Honeyleaf
Larka
Sola
Melic
Kiba
Talon
Fear
Democritus
Night
15 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 10 Empty The Acarnanian Den

Post  Night Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Acarnanian Den is found in the heart of our territory. Beauty is this areas middle name. Not only is their plenty of caribou and hares, a large body of water lies close by. It is a wonderful area to hide away and enjoy nature and its lush green woods.

The Acarnanian Den - Page 10 Idaho-sawtooth-mountains

The Acarnanian Den - Page 10 118780-004-C9427635
Night
Night
Admin

https://philia-acarnanian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 10 Empty Re: The Acarnanian Den

Post  Alexa Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Alexa was looking around until she felt some warm licks on her nose. She blushed, undecided of what to give as a thanks. She licked his nose as a snowflake fell on this nose, now with a true smile. She thought that being with this male was a good option.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Fear grunted as she layed down. 'Stupid!!' Fear shouldn't have growled at him, shouldn't had been so isolated. Now that he was with Alexa she had grown a bit to fond of him. She tore badly at a pile of herbs, furious with herself. She would have said more. She should have said more, she just isn't good with talking. Isn't good with feelings like this. Growling she stood up and paced back and forth muttering, "prost! El se încadrează deja peste tot Alexa, deoarece l-ai refuzat. Periat-l departe, chiar şi mîrîi la el!" (stupid! He's already falling all over Alexa because you denied him. Brushed him away and even growled at him!) It was far to late now. He would be with her most the time, Fear could never even talk to him about her feelings with out feeling like she stealing him.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Yahto saw Fear run by, looking angry. He smiled at Alexa and then nodded, "I think I'm going to see what's up with her, sorry. Are you warm enough? Just try to stay in a den once you're at camp." he slowed his pace until he was turned around, "Talk to you later, Alexa!" he called over his shoulder before bounding over to the ravishing white fae. "You seem down, Buttercup." he grinned, nosing his way under her chin and lifting her eyes to his. "Wanna talk?"
Yahto
Yahto

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Alexa grinned as she saw Yah go for Fear. 'Ahhhh, well done.' she thought, then shook her fur and paced by Night with a smile. Nothing really wrong on her. She planned herseld to become single and happy, it was a cool idea for her.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:49 pm

The male got a smile out of her. She looked into his eyes and nodded. "I'm really sorry Yahto. I guess. What i was trying to say before was that.." The words once again got stuck in her throat and she had to pause before she could continue. "I never had feelings for anyone before. Well, I have like friends. But.." Once again she couldn't finish and found her gaze dropping. She stared at the ground for quite some time before she said in a whisper, "I really do like you Yahto." Her eyes stayed on the ground as she spoke, afraid he would reject her and run back to Alexa.

Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:57 pm

"You don't think I like you?" he grinned at her. Yahto looked at Fear's crimson muzzle, dotted white with falling snow. "You're gonna get sick out here, it's freezing and your pelt is still wet." he said using this excuse, Yahto curled around the white female and laid his head under her chin to keep her muzzle away from the icy ground. "Because I do." he whispered.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Fear felt Yahto's warmth and her smile reappeared. She had just noticed how cold she was. Looking over to the side she saw the claws up herbs and sighed. She really regretted that. marigold would have been good for the pack. Clearing that thought she just layed and relaxed. Enjoying Yahto's warmth while it lasted. "I that I had scared you away." She said still in a whisper, her words were meant as a joke but they meant a little more to Fear.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 pm

"It'll take more than a growl to get rid of me, Fear." he whispered. draping his tail over her back and looking up at her from under her chin. "A lot more, I don't think I will ever leave, you'll be sick of me!" he laughed. The thought that she was a healer crossed his mind when he said that, which made him sigh with happiness. Finally, Fear trusted him enough to let Yahts wrap himself around her. He would protect this fae with his life. The male pushed a little closer to fear, letting his warmth engulf her.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 pm

"Sick of you? Are you serious?" She sighed, "do you wanna know what the red spots are?" She said suddenly, dieing to tell some one about why she took interest in herbs, why she gets sick at the smell and site of blood, why she refuses to fight.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Yahts looked up curiously, "Yes I do." he said softly.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 am

Fear took a deep breath then began, "I was a fighter. A killer even. I would kill any that would stand in my way. Now I was born with a slight red tint. Bed not like the bright crimson color I bear now." She explained. "Over time blood stained my muzzle and paws, just a little though, enhancing my birth markings. One day, humans killed a whole pack of wolves. I was walking through the forest and saw it. It was so horrible..." She trailed off again and sighed, "pups, elders, all of them were dead. I came to a realization, it was no different the humans killing them and me killing the wolves in my past. I went to a river to wash off the blood stains, only a little came off. So ya see, I'm not sure if they are my birth markings that brightened over time. Or the remaining blood." She sighed and chuckled a little, "that also explains why I'm interested in herbs."
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Yahto nodded in understanding, after a long pause he spoke, quietly, calmly. "I don't believe you." he said. There was nothing but honesty in his voice and eyes. He didn't believe that this beautiful fae could be a killing machine, that her crimson patches were stained by blood. He couldn't believe that this female whom he adored so much could have hurt any wolf. He wouldn't believe her.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 pm

The blood splotched female sighed, "and why not? Haven't my actions proven that I'm not the nicest wolf. That I am the spitting image of the big bad wolf?" She shook her head. She regretted her past, and already she regretted bringing it back to the present, afraid she would relive it a shiver went through her and she nudged closer to Yahto, seeking his warmth she whispered, "I feel horrible. Like a monster."
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Yahto flipped himself so that Fear's nose was touching his and licked her muzzle. "You are perfect, the past is gone, think about today and tomorrow," he said quietly. He was tempted to say, 'think about us,' but he held his tongue. His tail wagged a bit as he pulled himself over to touch her nose properly, he was upside down again and looking at her happily.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Fear smiled again and licked his cheek. "Perfects way to overrated" She said jokingly. She wish this moment would last forever. Never fade back into a nightmare, never get corrupted. Just be, perfect.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Yahts smiled and pawed at her ears, laughing gleefully. "You're so pretty." he said like a pup.

--Block--
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 am

Alexa was walking good until she fell with a rock. She grunted, then started to whimper. She felt something sharp dig on her neck. Suddenly, she couldn't make any sound. "..." she tried to word, but nothing came out. She panicked a bit as she saw some blood pour down on the white snow.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:38 pm

The scent of blood hit Yahto like a wave. "Fear," he whispered, "Fear do you smell that?" he rose quickly and began to run in the direction of the smell. "Fear! Come on! That's wolf!" he didn't mean to shout, but that was a lot of blood he was smelling, and he knew who it belonged to.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:59 am

Talon turned hearing the commotion, he was about to make a remak about keeping the noise down when he saw Alexa and grunted in shock, he rushed over and genly lifted he neck, he had seen blood before so that didn't bother him, Talon shfted some leaves under the wound and tried to wrap it around the wound awkwardly he was no healer and had absouloutly no idea of how to heal.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Alexa started to drop cry tears as her tail hid between her hind legs. She angered and wanted to growl at the sharp rock where she did fell on. "........" she tried to make a noise, but more blood poured down. 'Why, why this happened to me? I am not the worst member here, ain't I?' she thought, then she looked over to Talon as he lifted Alexa's head with care and warped something around her neck. She felt warm and healthy for a while, then tried to thank Talon. "................." she opened her muzzle, but nothing yet came up. She frowned a bit, but then wagged her tail, and grinned in thank.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Yahto stopped waiting for Fear and ran to Alexa's side, "What happened?" he looked at her worriedly. The male looked at Talon, "good idea with the leaves," he said with a nod.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Alexa looked over to Yahto, then pointed to the sharp rock and made a paw mimic of how she fell. She sat down and looked at her paws.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Fear quickly trotted over carrying a pile of herbs and wet moss that she has picked up between her teeth. spitting out the mess she carefully removed the leaves to clean the wound with the water from the moss and apply some herbs to the female's flesh, "good thinking with the leaves Talon." She made sure not to sound frantic or worried as she spoke, urging to keep the pack calm and not worrying themselves to death. Her crimson eyes were trying to stay anywhere but on the blood that spread around the ground. "She should heal well. But we can't really move her without her loosing to much blood..."
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am

Yahts looked at Fear, he didn't know how she kept calm in all this. "You're gonna be fine, Lexi," he choked out the words. "Fear, you're so good." he whispered.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 am

Talon nodded understandingly to Alexa then to Fear and Yahto worry shone in his eyes for his pack mate and he hoped she would make it. Talon tried not to get in the way and sighed before standing tall hoping to lift up everyones mood.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 pm

The female's red eyes were focused on the wood as she acknowledged Yahto's comment with a nod. As she looked at the blood leaking through the leaves she held back a gasp as she got an idea. "Talon, can you go find some more moss or leaves? Try top find them dry please." Turning to Yahto she spoke again, "find some cobwebs. Be quick, we might be able to get her back to the rest of the pack so I can take better care of her, without being in danger of predators attracted by the scent of blood."
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:21 pm

As soon as Talon was issued orders he dashed off to a spot nearby where there were newly fallen leaves, Talon sniffed them quickly to check they were ok and grabbed the crisp leaves in his mouth, he tried not to bite and ran back the way he had come, he dodged a branch and leaped a log to land beside fear. Talon dropped the leaves and tryed to clean his tounge with his paw.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Alexa tried to keep still. She didn't felt anything on her throat. 'Will I ever be able to speak again?' she thought, and kept still. She flattened her ears at some worried voices. Her golden eyes looked around, then she felt dizzy for a moment, feeling breathless. Her eyes slowly faded as she fainted, not even moving a muscle.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Night had been wandering quietly through the woods, at first she was a little uneasy and queer, with the sound of her paws crunching against the dry earth. She had set out to find the others, preparing the pack to move on back towards the den, but something had made her gut stir. She quickened her pace and lifted her muzzle to the air to catch a smell. Nothing..
she lifted her muzzle to the skies again, this time lifting a howl into the sky.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:11 am

Talon perked his ear's up and howled in short burst's trying to tell Night that something was wrong and she needed to come here immediantly. Talon anxiously paced up and down hoping Night would understand and rush to their location.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Night growled in confusement, hearing Talon's howl but not being able to grasp which direction it had rung from. Her heart pounded as she heard the roaring of the rapids replaying in her mind. It had practically drowned out the sounds of the forest around her. The Egetes shook her head and howled again, hoping her pack mate's howl would break through this confusing wave of sound.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:00 am

Talon jumped slightly as Night howled, it appeared she had not been able to pick up his location, she must be some where loud. Talon took a deep breath and howled, the sound rung in the air and echoed off the trees, surely Night would be able to find them now, or would she?
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sat May 05, 2012 8:48 am

Fear's crimson ears twitched and she glanced at Talon, his howl echoes off the trees and seemed to go on for miles. Was it enough? Fear was worried, Night was a fine leader, no one could replace her what if she got hurt? Fear breathed in deeply and lifted her red muzzle skyward and let out a long graceful howl, her voice joining in with Talon's lower octave.

Nothing she could do but wit now. She walked over began applying the little herbs she had left to Alexa's wounds, holding back the emotions of worry. Once all her herbs were gone she sighed and lay down. She was worried sick about Night she just hoped it didn't show.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sat May 05, 2012 10:24 am

Yahto followed the other wolves in howling. He watched fear treat Alexa and saw that something was wrong. He went and lay next tor her, curling himself protectively around Fear's body.

He thought about speaking, but now didn't seem the time, so Yahts just watched Alexa and occasionally met eyes with Fear.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sun May 06, 2012 9:01 am

She felt Yahto's warmth on her pelt and smiled. She felt a little less worried but every now and then she would start fidgeting, glancing around until she met Yahto's welcoming eyes and let out a sigh. She was going to worry herself to death. She lay her head on top of Yahto's torso and closed her crimson eyes, letting sleep carry her away.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum