-‘๑’- †h℮ ₱hiℓia Açaяиaиiaи ₱ack -‘๑’-
Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:22 pm

The Acarnanian Den

+11
Rye
Zodiak
Honeyleaf
Larka
Sola
Melic
Kiba
Talon
Fear
Democritus
Night
15 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 2 Empty The Acarnanian Den

Post  Night Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Acarnanian Den is found in the heart of our territory. Beauty is this areas middle name. Not only is their plenty of caribou and hares, a large body of water lies close by. It is a wonderful area to hide away and enjoy nature and its lush green woods.

The Acarnanian Den - Page 2 Idaho-sawtooth-mountains

The Acarnanian Den - Page 2 118780-004-C9427635
Night
Night
Admin

https://philia-acarnanian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Acarnanian Den

Post  Sola Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:06 am

Sola noticed a pup step out into the clearing. She realized it would be her job to watch over this young canid in the pack's absence. "Great," she thought. "Now I'll never get to go hunt! I'll have to stay here watching this annoying ball of fur for the next year!" Sola thought to herself almost growling out loud. The female walked off into the forest flicking her ears and digging her claws into the ground with every step. She had no interest in letting the pack force her into watching the pup while they were still here as well.

(hehe don't take this personally Larka it's just rp ^^ as you can see, Sola is not too fond of pups at this age)
Sola
Sola

Location : Probally screaming... Or holding onto a pole... Or poking things with sticks....

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 am

(that's alright^^)

Larks whipped around to look at Sola. She frowned and sat turning back to night
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:15 am

As he saw the yearling wolf walk off once it saw the young pup he rolled his eyes, "what's so bad about pups?" he thought to himself.
Democritus
Democritus

http://russetgraphite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Night laughed quietly as she watched Sola pad away. "She will get over it with time. " night said smiling. Her stomach growled, reminder her of the lingering hunger in the pit of her stomach. "Who wants to hunt?" Night announced, standing and looking around at the other pack members.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:07 pm

"I do" piped up Larka grinning from er to ear
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Night looked down at the pup, slightly upset that she had to keep the pup here. "Sorry Larka, but a hunt is a much to big of task for a mere pup.. I'm afraid I must ask you to stay here.. with Sola.." Night dipped her head towards the forest. "As to where that yearling has gone..."
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Larks frowned. "But Nighty.." she whimpered wanting to hunt And be with te adult wolves. "Look" she said and crouched low pulling forward. She leaped and stumbled at her landing but had pinned a leaf down.
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:58 pm

"Look.. that's great and in proud, but.. elk are a bighorn a challenge even for the pack." The Egetes explained. "I think its better if you stay here.." Night tapped the earth with her paw. She faced the other pack members, raised her tail, and motioned for the northern woods.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:00 pm

He perked his ears at the word 'hunt', he padded over to Night, "I'll come." he said, slightly hungry and bored. He then shifted his gaze to Larka, "You'll be old enough to join in on a hunt soon enough." he spoke to her, trying to reassure her.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Larks huffed and turned Away from the waddling off to find Sola
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:08 pm

He turned back to Night, "Anyone else joining us? Or shall we just go now?" He said before reclining to his haunches, waiting for a reply.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sola Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Sola could hear Night's voice from the woods. She sighed. "It's going to be my job for the next year, so I better get used to it. Maybe i could start by apologizing to Larka..." she thought to herself. The female knew that accepting her task would've been the more sensible thing to do now. Sola walked back over to the den, her tail trailing in the dust. The yearling went over to Larka. "Hi Larka. I'm sorry about the way I acted," she said slowly. "It was childish of me and I should've been more accepting of you. You're an awesome pup, and you've done nothing wrong. I made the mistake, and I'm sorry," she concluded.
Sola
Sola

Location : Probally screaming... Or holding onto a pole... Or poking things with sticks....

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm

"That's alright Sola" she replied
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:27 am

Talon jumped up "ill come, im so hungry i could eat a whole elk" he licked his muzzle and pawed the ground keenly, hoping their catch would be successful
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:55 pm

He slightly chuckled as he heard the canid's remark. He spoke up, "Looks like it's just us three then." He sat down, waiting for Night to lead them off.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 pm

"Alright then. I suppose the less of us there are, the less wolves we have to keep our eyes on." Night said boldly. At that, she shook her pelt, raised to her feet, and led the three of then off towards the trees at a slow run. "You going to be able to keep up boys?" Night smiled over her shoulder.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:21 pm

He chuckled, "You bet" He smirked, slightly overtaking her, not reaching his full speed. His front and hind legs moved in sync, his body moving in a fluent motion. The tail of the masculine wolf blew in mid air, his tongue lolling out his mouth.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:46 am

Talon laughed "of couse, us 'boys' can be quite fast" he sped up abit so he was next to Night and Democritus
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 am

[Jupin' in here]
Fear sees the other pack members running around and rolls her red eyes unamused. She stretched and up her long legs carrying her towards the pack. Sitting down she watched them through narrowed crimson eyes the wind brushing against her sides lightly.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:14 pm

He was maintaining his speed easily, running next to Night and Talon. He caught a quick glimpse of another wolf watching them before he turned his head back to the front, slightly huffing at the fact it rolled it eyes.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 am

He watched them all fuss over the hunt and walked off not feeling very sporty. Kiba yawned and found a place to rest under a willow tree, he could see elk and was bound to see the hunt take place. He got ready incase the elk ran his way. The white wolf licked his paws and smiled now seeing the pack start to make a move to where the elk was.

(Lame post)

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Nights laugh sounded a little cruel. "You haven't seen anything yet!" She laughed. At that, she swung her head slightly, pulling herself forwards. With one giant leap, her gait changed and she peered over her shoulder, now a ways ahead of talon and demo.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:07 am

Talon barked out a laugh "is that all you've got?" he effortlessly pushed himself forward so he was in front of Night, he turned his head and called back over his shoulder "how are you doing back there you two?" he chuckled and maintained his speed
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:39 am

He watched them race after each other and snorted. Kiba got up and smiled he headed after the wolves at his top speed, it wasn't that fast but he caught up with the others. "Wait for me!" He panted running along side the other wolves. He headed off towards a large pit and jumped over with ease, he may have been lazy but that didn't mean he wasn't skillful. He glared round with his crystal orbs and saw the elk grazing.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:59 am

He started picking up speed, eventually coming in front of them all. He peered over his shoulder, "How are you doing all back there?" He smirked, maintaining his quick speed.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 am

Kiba smiled and lept over a huge log. "I'm doing fine thanks!" He said and slowed down a little, he was running out of steam and needed a rest. Soon the white wolf was at a seady trot and he peered round him carefuly at the beautiful valley all around him. He breathed in the clear air and sped up still looking around him.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeyleaf Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:13 am

Honeyleaf woke up, she felt mildly dizzy but shook it off, she got up and shook out her fur, looking around to see what was going on around camp, her eyes slowly took in her surroundings, even though they were half closed from drowsiness. Honeyleaf stretched and yawned, feeling a bit more lively as she took in the scents around her.

Honeyleaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Night laughed as the boys raced in front of her. She peeked over her shoulder to see Kiba slowing down, and smiled gently. She then broke off to the right, now picking up speed to the Max. Through the trees she watched as she easily passed the boys. Her eyes averted to in front if her where she could see the long golden grass of a meadow, she leapt into the opening, centred her breathing and sat down, waiting for the boys to arrive. "No one beats me in a run." Night laughed under her breath.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:22 am

He was just getting better and started to run again. "You should slow down!" He shouted. "You won't be able to hunt well!" Kiba cantered slowly after them, keeping at a seady pace. He stoped when he got near to the elk, he panted wildly needing a rest again.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Talon laughed slightly "i'll be fine, i was born to run!" he smiled and pushed himself forwad even more, he leapt over Night but in the middle of his jump he thought "what the heck am i doing?" he landed and rolled over, he staggered about but shook his head and continued.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm

He chuckled and turned his head to the prey. "Are we hunting or messing about?" He asked with a smile. The white wolf yawned and looked about for any thing dangerous. He flexed his paws with a bright grin.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 pm

He slowed down, "I think it would be best to save our energy for the actual hunt" He stated loudly, making sure they could all here him. The colourless titan stretched his fores before continuing in a jogging like speed, just so they wouldn't go that far ahead.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 pm

~I thought you boys would never arrive! ~ Night laughed as they padded from the trees. She stood and nudged Talons shoulder, ~but loook ~ she said, pointing her muzzle towards the golden meadow that had opened before them. ~Are we going to hunt?~ Her eyes lit up as she saw Kiba panting tiredly. ~ Or do we need to catch our breath first?~
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 pm

He twitched his ears as Night spoke, "I think some of us may need a rest" he smirked, slightly looking at Kiba. He sat down, waiting for a reply.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Fear walked over to her pack deciding to actually participate in the hunt. She dipped her head to Night but said nothing. The long legged canid stood a little far off from the pack but still able to hear and see them as she awaited for orders from Night.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum