-‘๑’- †h℮ ₱hiℓia Açaяиaиiaи ₱ack -‘๑’-
Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:22 pm

The Acarnanian Den

+11
Rye
Zodiak
Honeyleaf
Larka
Sola
Melic
Kiba
Talon
Fear
Democritus
Night
15 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 4 Empty The Acarnanian Den

Post  Night Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Acarnanian Den is found in the heart of our territory. Beauty is this areas middle name. Not only is their plenty of caribou and hares, a large body of water lies close by. It is a wonderful area to hide away and enjoy nature and its lush green woods.

The Acarnanian Den - Page 4 Idaho-sawtooth-mountains

The Acarnanian Den - Page 4 118780-004-C9427635
Night
Night
Admin

https://philia-acarnanian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 4 Empty Re: The Acarnanian Den

Post  Night Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Night nodded to Rye approvingly. She looked to Kiba and flicked her ears "Wolves. Near the territory border." She muttered. Shaking her pelt, the black canid stood and looked to the west, a storm brewing in the mid-winter sky. "Thank you Rye for informing me. I will have a look tonight and tomorrow you watch them but do not approach them." Night tried to smile at the two wolves but hastily turned away. She was about to trot off when she remembered something. "And Kiba." She said, looking over her shoulder, "good job today" grinning to herself she continued towards the tree line.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 pm

The canid gave a wolf shrug in response to what the Egetes had said. "It's what I do", he gave her a sharp-toothed grin. "Would you like any back-up of such when you leave?", he added quickly as she began heading towards the forest. "You must consider, it was quite a large pack...". Rye could sense that if the female went alone, chances were she would come back hurt, but it was up to her to decide what was best.
Rye
Rye

http://abluefire.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 pm

He nodded. 'Wolves at the border? They never come this close.' Kiba thought before he spoke. "Night. You must have help with you incase something happens," The white wolf walked after Rye and the fae. "What if they see you and attack?" He didn't like the idea of his leader getting hurt or even getting killed by this unknown pack.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:00 am

Night paused in mid-step and thought about what Kiba and Rye had said. She nodded and motioned with her muzzle for them to follower her. "You have valid points." The black wolf said padding forwards again.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 am

Talon lefted his head in the direction of Night ' i could come' the male volunterred eagerly 'its been ages since i've had a fight' he thought. Talon jumped up quickly and swisheed his tail hoping he would be picked

Last edited by Talon on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 am

As he heard the fuss over the pack, he stood up and padded up to them where he could hear, he heard a little about the conversation, and the fact there was a pack of wolves in the territory, "I would gladly help." He stated, he always enjoyed the odd fight here and then.
Democritus
Democritus

http://russetgraphite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Fear trekked back towards the pack, drifting away from the river and closer to the forest. When she arrived the first thing she spotted was a group of wolves around Night. Stepping up to the group she caught up in the conversation and spoke up, "a epsilon might be useful, in case any they do attack... I am also skilled in fighting if it comes to that... but I would prefer to stay with the job of healing the weak." The thought of another wolf's thick crimson blood bathing her tongue and covering her paws and muzzle again appalled the female, before she was eager to fight, eager to kill, she had grown sense then and understood death is not something to to be joyful of, if she were the one who's claws and teeth killed the victim, she couldn't even think about it without flinching.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:24 pm

The male believed that he knew the territory better than some, as he patrolled the area both night and day, so it would be of good use if he went with the Egetes. He saw Night's signal to come with him and the crowd that was forming around her, so without hesitation the wolf leapt into the forest. If they were to have any chance of tracking them down they would have to begin now, as they were many lopes away.

In the forest, he found and boulder which he sat on. Rye had watched the wolves from a ridge, and could remember their whereabouts relatively well. Even if that failed, their scent could still be smelt. The canine sat patiently, waiting for the others.
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Fear followed the young male leading the group, yawning she looked at him sitting atop a rock and decided to have some fun, smirking the canid leaped atop the rock and knocked him down. Looking down at him she smiled innocently, she knew this wasn't the time to be playing be she couldn't resist the chance to get under a wolf's fur.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Fear had knocked Rye off his sitting place, he had not expected such a greeting. As he lay on the forest floor, he gave her a small smile to show that there were no hard feelings. The male leapt back up on the boulder effortlessly, and pawed the females shoulder. "Will you be coming with us?". He thumped his tail on the solid rock, happy to have company.
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 am

Talon whined since he hadn't been chosen, he decided he would follow and make sure they were okay.Talon was good on his stealth so he waited for Night to set off with the others
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:13 am

Fear shrugged, she was never really spoken to so kindly. She shrugged her snowy shoulders, "It would be useful to have a wolf thats handy with herbs around... but I don't due well with fights." She shook her crimson and white head as thought about the idea of being near a battle, she wouldn't be able to stand it.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 pm

He smiled and walked on after the wolves but after a few paws steps stoped and looked over his shoulder. "Night you coming?" Kiba asked a slight grin on his face. 'If these wolves come into our land we will have to fight back but what if they want peace?' He though also thinking about other ways than just fighting. 'Mabey if we talk to them, they won't attack'

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeyleaf Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Honeyleaf got up from her nap, wandering around, she heard Fear and Night talking, she decided to hide and listen to their conversation.

Honeyleaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 am

Rye looked ahead, and let out a deep breath. "It's not certain that these wolves will attack, Fear. That is purely an assumption". The canid flicked his ears, hearing yet another wolf entering the forest -- it smelt like Kiba. He turned his attention once again on the female who was so close he could hear her breath being inhaled, but he did not at all feel uncomfortable. "Do whatever you wish, it is your choice". Rye gave her a reassuring smile, "Think about it though, will you?".
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 pm

The Egetes smiles at Kiba, "yes I'm coming." Quickening her pace, she takes the lead of the group. She motions for Talon to join the group, thinking numbers may be wise. From the corner of her eye, she spotted Rye and Fear slightly fooling around. She growls quietly, knowing they will understand even if she didn't say anything more than "Not now you two". The black wolf paused, looking over her shoulder to see who had come. Fear, Rye, Demo, Talon, and Kiba. Including herself that was 6.
"Rye, how many were in the pack?" The group halted and she locked eyes with the male.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm

As the rest of the group has gone to a location, he followed. Seeing the two wolves goofing off he ignored them, this wasn't the time to start fooling around. He sat down, awaiting further orders.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Fear resisted snarling back at the Egetes, she wouldn't disrespect her leader even to defend her self. Straitening up she met Night in the eyes, although she wouldn't snarl or growl at her that didn't mean she wouldn't give her a good hard stare. Her scarlet eyes glimmered in the sunlight as she listened for Rye's reply.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:56 pm

The male hopped down from the boulder and stared at the pack, whom all seemed to be rather annoyed with him. Rye gave a short whine apologizing to them before turning west -- where the beautiful sun was setting. "There were 8." He said, and then repeated the sentence. He looked over his shoulder to make sure they knew he was talking to them. "But some may be gone by now".
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Kiba padded after the Egetes as she took the lead. "Night, what if this pack is just a taveling pack." He said. "The kind that travels the land making peace with other packs as they travel." He smiled a bit. "I guess they could be going to there Winter or Summer den." The white wolf added.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Fear's red ear twitched, "you can't be to to friendly though. What if they are a threat? It's safer to check." Her crimson gaze at last drifted from Night and landed on the lad in front of them, so beautiful and peaceful, she had never been far in the territory, if she wasn't here when the pack needed her then she would be embarrassed greatly.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 am

Nights amber eyes seemed to have grown cold and sharp as she returned Fear's challenging stare. Letting the other comments pass over her for now, she simply let a wave of dominance pass over her. She flattened her ears and bared her teeth towards the Epsilon. -Never challenge me Epsilon- she growled quietly. -ever...- She shook her pelt and padded roughly past her, flicking her ears with satisfaction.

The black Egetes then turned to reply to Kiba's comment, "So be it. The pack may just be passing through. We are not attacking, simply ensuring this other "pack" knows whose territory they near. For now we observe, if they show any sign of aggression, we make them submit to our pack." Hoping they understood, the Egetes head out towards the west where the other pack would be waiting.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 am

Talon dipped his head to Night gateful he had been chosen. Following Night he glanced at Fear wondering to himself why Night had growled to her, Talon dismissd the thought as it was none of his concern
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am

He smiled and nodded. Kiba the followed after his leader looking around him to see if any one was watching them as they walked through the forest. "Rye, how far have we got now?" He asked they had been moving for some time. "I'm sure I saw that tree a few minutes ago, are we walking in circles?" Kiba looked around him. 'Are was lost?' he asked quietly.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 am

As the male padded after the pack, he heard someone asking him a question. It had been Kiba. "Less than half a day walk, but that is if you walk slowly". Rye studied the trees which they were passing. "No, we are not lost. However, we have headed in a slight angle". He motioned towards an opening through the trees which led to a valley. "We go through there", he said firmly, waiting for Night to change direction.
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 am

Kiba sighed glad they wern't lost. The male trotted after the others still looking around he felt weird... he felt like they were being watched by someone or by something. Kiba glanced round at the trees as they went into the open valley.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 am

Talon padded forwad and snorted slightly 'can we go abit faster please?' The male yearned to run, half a days walk is half a day wasted, they could get to their destination much quicker if they ran or atleast jogged
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 am

The colourless male followed the others in a steady pace, not really bothered about the walk they had to take. He walked at the rear of the group, ready to protect them.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 am

He stoped and looked around, he didn't feel right for some reason. Kiba snorted before he walked on. 'Its just me' He thought picking up his pace. He felt a bit better as the sun reached threw the tree tops and onto his back, warming him a little.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Night flicked her ears and turned towards the direction Rye had mentioned. The Egetes felt on guard as she switched direction, knowing their territory boundary was nearing. "We stop here..." she suddenly announced. "I... I need to think for a while."
She split from the group and was about to head east, "all of you stay here. I won't be long. Find something to eat and then rest until I return." She finished, leaping forwards through the trees and allowing the wind to brush against her sides. She slowed to a trot when she knew the pack was far from hearing distance and then she came to a full stop; staring at the trees ahead, listening, and tasting the wind.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:53 am

Talon walked off with the smell of rabbit in his nose, stalking swiftly through the tree's Talon located the rabbit but was dissapointed by its size, the male shrugged and pounced swiftly ending the rabbits life. Talon ate the small rabbit before burying it and returning back to where everyone else was gathered.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am

She could tell something was wrong the minute they had traveled from the park den. Her instincts had made her uneasy and alert, and rather snappy. Her ears flicked to catch the forest sounds, the few minutes that passed carried peace and control. Night knew they were heading the wrong way now, the other pack had found out they were coming and circled around to follow her packs trail.
The Egetes was now wriggling to make the right decision to keep the pack safe; tell them and face this pack, or keep going until we are in a safe place to attack.
The crack of a twig startled her and she swung around surprised...
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:36 am

Kiba sighed he didn't think it was a good idea she went alone. 'Should I follow or should I stay?' He searched his mind for the answer. 'I think I should go.' Kiba found his answer and walked off. "I have a feeling something bad has happened," He said to him self.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rye Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:36 pm

After Night had left, the male had decided to quietly follow her. He crouched, following her track, like a hunter tracks its prey. Rye paused, there was something odd here. Instead of following the Egete's paw prints, he walked many paces to the right. Below him, he felt the moist track of other wolves. Or, that's what he thought. Rye growled, but quickly picked up his speed until he could see the Egetes. This time, he stood behind the undergrowth, as it was high enough to hide him. Rye twitched his nose and let the smells of the forest enter his nose -- something was awfully wrong.
Rye
Rye

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 pm

As Night swung around, the forest seemed to still. Her eyes searched the direction the sound had come from, only to be greeted with silence. She immediately braced herself, pinning her ears and letting a low growl erupt from her throat. The black wolf knew someone was following her, and her instincts told her there was more than one. She scented the air deeply and caught the smell of Rye and Kiba. Alright. She thought to herself.
Something still didn't feel entirely right. There was another wolf, she could feel it..
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum