-‘๑’- †h℮ ₱hiℓia Açaяиaиiaи ₱ack -‘๑’-
Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:22 pm

The Acarnanian Den

+11
Rye
Zodiak
Honeyleaf
Larka
Sola
Melic
Kiba
Talon
Fear
Democritus
Night
15 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 8 Empty The Acarnanian Den

Post  Night Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Acarnanian Den is found in the heart of our territory. Beauty is this areas middle name. Not only is their plenty of caribou and hares, a large body of water lies close by. It is a wonderful area to hide away and enjoy nature and its lush green woods.

The Acarnanian Den - Page 8 Idaho-sawtooth-mountains

The Acarnanian Den - Page 8 118780-004-C9427635
Night
Night
Admin

https://philia-acarnanian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 8 Empty Re: The Acarnanian Den

Post  Yahto Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:43 pm

"Detail is my favorite part of stories." Yahto smiled, "Thank you Night, I appreciate this more than I may describe in the deepest of details." the brutes tail began to wag back and forth and his eyes flickered with joy, 'A pack at last!' he thought with a smile.
Yahto
Yahto

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Alexa looked to her right and saw a happy male. She read his eyes and grinned after the sentence of Night. "Deep thanks, dear Night." she bowed back to her and turned to the male next to her. "Hey, I'm Alexa, what's your name?" and scratched her left ear.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:39 pm

"Yahto, m'dear. A pleasure to meet you." the brown brute bowed at the fae. Yahto then lifted his head and smiled with a nod before turning back to Night. "Does you pack need help? I caught a doe earlier if you are hungry." he nodded towards the bushes to where he had left his catch.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:14 am

"Nice name, Yah." she chuckled and shook her head, having her fur a little mixed. She peered around and smelled a doe carcass. She shrugged and kept sitting down.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

"I will go get it, stay put." he said and ran off towards the bushes, coming out a few moments later with a young doe in his jaws. "Invite the pack!" he barked happily. Yahto was tuckered out from pulling the mammal across the field and over to the shoreline with Night and Alexa.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:20 pm

He stayed where he was. He had heard about the food but he mainly just wanted sleep. He sighed, 'What else could happen?' he thought to himself. He moved onto his side for more comfort. He swept the pack with his gaze before his eyes flickered shut. With one last sigh he fell into a deep sleep.
Democritus
Democritus

http://russetgraphite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 pm

As the scent of meat and blood made it's way to the snowy canid's nostrils she only withdrew from growling lowly when she realized it was a doe's blood. She was still seething with anger as she trekked on she didn't care how much hunger over whelmed her, she wouldn't give into, turn back and forget the sharp words she had blindly spat out at a wolf she should have respected.

As she walked and the wind slapped against her face and blew her fur every which way almost cooled her down. She could never get over the sound of the stream raging over the rocks beside her. She decided not to stray from the river though. It was currently the only sense of guidance for her right now. If she left it she feared she would loose her pack.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Alexa raised her eyebrows at Yah as he went to get the carcass. She smiled and stared at the food with little hunger. She looked up to Night. "Are you going to eat?" she asked Night.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:22 am

Yahts looked at Night expectantly. "Go on, Night, I didn't poison it, promise." he smiled at the fae. These females were all pretty, but the one that had growled at him, the crimson and white fae, stood out most of all to him. "Where did Fear go? She looked like she took a fair amount of the rivers wrath, she deserves food." he said quietly.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:24 am

Talon padded back deciding it would be hopeless to persuade Fear to be polite 'She'll eat when she's ready' Talon said and then muttered under his breath 'Ain't no persuading that one O no' Talon sunk his fangs into the tender doe and ripped it off. Talon walked off to the shade of a bush and threw the meat up, catching it in his mouth and wolfing it down
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiba Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:49 am

Kiba looked around for his pack mates. 'Where are they?" He thought, digging holes in the snow.

Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 am

Ladrona scented the lost male as she started to run to him. She crouched, trying to not scare him, and whispered. "Follow me." she ran towards the pack, looking behind.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Yahto took a smaller piece and ate, then took a part of the tear that was his favorite, the flank, and walked off in search of Fear. He followed her scent trail and finally found the fae. "Fear, are you hungry? I know you probably hate me but I brought you some meat." he said kindly, placing the food beside her.

"I'm sorry about earlier, just jumping in like that was downright disrespectful of me. I know you have a big job, protecting your pack, and I fully respect that, I do." Yahts looked at her hopefully before continuing. "I didn't know what to do. Kind of like right now." his voice trailed off before just blurting out four words, "I think you're beautiful." he whispered, prepared to jump in the river if she attacked him. He didn't want to hurt this fae.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

As the snowy canine felt another wolf near she stopped. She listened as he spoke, holding back a growl and chuckled a few times, he thought he was being disrespectful? Now that Fear had some time away from the pack she had thought about how rude and disrespectful she had been to Night. Before she could reply to the male the next four words that escaped her mouth caught her off guard. She was truly shocked as she stood there, it took as she had not to drop her mouth and stare at him. Instead her gaze drifted to her paws as she spoke. "I've been awful. Snapping at Night not even giving you a chance. Then you come and..." Her voice trailed off as she lifted her gaze, it took all she had not to shy away as she looked him in the eye and just simply said, "thank you." She really did want to say more but what could she say?

"That really means a lot. I was so rude to you, how could you be so nice to me?" As she sat down ready for what ever else he says she felt the wind blow her fur softly and she listened to the birds, the flow of the river, everything around as she sat here. "I don't think I really gave you my name, I'm Fear." She spit the words out at last, she was still shocked as she sat here with the still fairly new wolf. "I truly am sorry."
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 pm

"No need for apologizing." Yahts said gently, sitting next to Fear. "If I had been in your position, I'd have done the same." he said jokingly, nudging her a bit. "Were you born with crimson fur, or was it stained from hunts? Either way, it suits you." he complimented the fae.

The river crashed gently over the rocks jutting out, "Have you ever tasted a fresh caught fish?" he asked mischievously. Silver flashes were splashing out of the water around the rocks and then splashing back under the foam and waves. Yahto trotted to the edge of the river and jumped, nearly missing the stone, about four tail-lengths out into the river. He reached the island-like rock and stood, balancing carefully, ready to snap his teeth at the next jumping fish.

A small, silver, trout jumped and flipped before nearly landing in the water. Yahto's paw smacked it back up and he caught it in his jaws, snapping its skull and killing it instantly. "I know you probably want the doe meat, but you can have the fish too." he offered the snow coloured fae.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:09 pm

The snowy female's ear twitched at the question. She hadn't really ever thought about and at last she replied, "not really either." Fear never talked to any wolf at how she had come by her strange crimson markings and she planed to keep it that way. So with those simple words she left him to put together her history and figure it out on his own.

As she watched as he leaped gracefully from rock to rock then appearing in front of her once again with a fish in his mouth. Staring down at the prey in front of her she sighed and sat down, taking a fairly large bite of the elk, letting it's meat fill her mouth, settling in her stomach before she went back down for another bite. Soon she was ripping into it hungerly before she stopped realizing she was being rude once again.

"Thank you, but honestly I don't eat that much and I couldn't possibly hold this much down." She smiled a bit, the edges of her crimson mouth creeping up into a smile. "I'm sure the pack will more then happily accept the fish though." Pausing to think she glanced down at her paws again. She had never really had any moments with wolves and she didn't stop at them or attack them, then at last she spoke again, "we should probabaly be heading back now, I should be mending their wounds right now."
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:25 pm

"Right, you're probably right." Yahto stood and waited for Fear, he picked up the fish in his jaws and began taking it back to the others. He thought of how hungry she had looked and how fast Fear had eaten the elk meat. He decided she had the right to be hungry after her little adventure in the water.

"How did you end up in the water anyways?" he asked cautiously, he didn't want to upset the fae. A slight breeze blew the snow from the ground and over the fish, it melted into droplets of water making the trout glisten in the sunlight. He dug his teeth in just enough to let the fishes blood soak onto his tongue and flavor it and his mouth suddenly filled with the desire to close on the succulent meat.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 8 Empty The Acarnanian Den

Post  Fear Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Walking beside Yahto she sighed, "you ask a lot of questions." The comment wasn't rude and she had no intention of it being aggressive. "Well the rest of the pack was going to check something out." Fear hesitated almost not sure if she should tell him about the other pack but decided to keep it out in the end. "I stayed behind. But then I felt the ground rumbling and howls of surprise and shock, I ran to see what had happened and there was an avalanche." She paused once again to remember exactly what had happened then open her crimson muzzle to speak again. "They jumped over a cliff, I was out of harms way but I couldn't leave my pack without someone with experience with herbs. So I just jumped off the cliff after them. Only to land in the river."

Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:43 pm

(Wow guys, you've been roleplaying a lot together! XD)

Her fur slowly brushed with the warm wind as her pupils predefined each shape. Her ears noticed that the lost brute seemed rather distracted than focused to find his group. Her eyes rolled sarcastically as she kept her silent pace to the path of return. Like any Canis Lupus would do and hear, Alexa found herself by a doe herd, her instincts pulled her to stalk. Seeing that the pack had a snack for everyone, why not just a young fawn for a tiny snack, by the way Alexa was a bit hungry, even if she didn't ate from the invited lunch. Oh well. Alexa took some quiet steps to the tall grass.

Her pupils pointed to a small and young fawn, who was enjoying some wet and green grass. Alexa's fur flattened as she raised her lips to a snarling shape as she rearranged her paws for a better leap. Her claws extended as her legs were ready to jump. The fawn stood its head up, looking for its mother as Alexa took the advantage to chase the light prey. The fawn dashed around the prairie with an incredible speed, but Alexa breathed slowly as her strength returned to take the leap. This time it was efficient. The fawn slowed a lot more easier than before, Alexa deeply biting the prey's neck.

Soon, the prey died as Alexa swiftly peered around for a hideout before any animal would take her prey. She ran towards a peaceful area where a white wolf was sleeping. She looked over the wolf to see if the brute was still deeply sleeping. She shrugged as she laid down not really near. Her jaws silently bit the flank as she pulled the skin. She enjoyed the skin, and then started to consume the underlayer. After, she started with the meat as her lips started to get quietly full of blood. She yawned while licking her jaws as she kept eating her prey.

(Long RP post, anyone?)
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm

"So you jumped into a river, in the middle of winter, for your pack?" Yahto looked at the fae, surprise shrouding his face. "Very brave." he concluded. Yahts tossed the fish into the air and let it slide into his mouth, he swallowed it nearly whole. "Sorry, I'm hungry." he apologized, stifling a burp.

The smell of fresh blood filled his nostrils, another deer had died. Hoping it was the fawn of the doe he had killed, so that it wouldn't have starved, he turned and clumsily trotted backwards with a lazy grin on his face. "So, you know herbs?" he tried to start a conversation.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:12 am

Watching as he ate the rest of the fish she nodded, "Hmph, brave? Never thought to be described as brave." I can't even swim through the tiniest stream without fear radiating of my pelt." Before she could get any further into her weaknesses she quickly turned the conversation away from her fear of water.

As more prey's blood reached she shook her head, "the pack is gonna be stuffed by the time the nights over." For just little while they had walked in silence, until Yahto broke it, "yes. I never really thought about learning herbs, but well I just hate fighting. I guess thats when herbs came in." She finished looking at her crimson paws, "so what do you hope to become in this pack?" She could tell the male was trying to make a conversation, and it was better then walking in silence so she began chatting with him, careful not to give anything to valuable away though.

Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:38 am

Night had simply brushed the doe meat aside. She wasn't hungry. How could she have an appetite after what had happened? She was surprised she had even gotten this far. She was now struggling between exhaustion and safety. The pack should be returning to the main den. It would be safer there. But looking around, and feeling her on legs begging for sleep, she realized the pack needed rest. The females ears twitched as she lifted her eyes to see Fear and Yahto padding towards them. Surprised a little at the sight. She wanted to run and meet them, like an Egetes should. But Nights legs collapsed and she wasn't arguing against it. She lay there. Panting and realizing just how tired she was.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Feeling slightly more rested he woke up. Seeing there was food he forced himself up. He weakly walked over to the meat, his legs still barely able to keep him up. He slowly arched his neck and clamped his canines around a part of the carcass. He tore it off and returned to where he was lying. He slowly ate the chunk of meat swallowing each mouthful.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Yahts walked along the shore with Fear, "I'm really not sure. What do you think I would be good at? I've always wanted to help, maybe a rank that protects the pack, an Omicron, perhaps?" Yahto inquired his hopes, he one day wanted to become Gamma, at least, but he knew that would take some time. He would wait, he was just pleased to finally have a pack of his own. A soft smile spread across his face and he looked at Fear, then back at Night, who was falling. "Fear, look!" he barked and ran ahead to the alphess, "are you OK?" he asked the black wolf quietly, laying next to her to try and get her warm.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Night blinked, a little stunned. She looked over at the male next to her and sighed. She didn't have the strength with more than "a little banged up I guess.." She could feel her body thrumming with exhaustion. She sighed and shut her eyes, feeling comforted by the warmth of someone elses fur. Allowing her mind to slip into ease.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Running over to Night, a jolt of shock ran through her as she arrived at the coal female. She quickly ran over the list of herbs in her head but could think of nothing. Growling and shaking her head she sighed and simply said, "a bit of rest should do well, as for soreness, well I think Yerba Santa will do well for that, and I think I smell some near by..." As she sighed, she was so sore, but she always had to think of her pack first, so ignoring the pain corseing through her body she walked off, venturing off towards the herb that would be most effective on most of the members of the pack, Yerba Santa.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

"Well, so long as the wolf that allowed me into this pack is alive." he whispered. Yahto looked around and found Alexa. He mouthed the words, 'To camp,' and began to push himself into a position that would make it easier to help the alpha wolf stand and walk.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 pm

"Thanks Yahto.. I think I just need to rest." Night sighed. She shifted so that he was able to move positions more easily. And she slowly propped herself up onto her front paws into a sitting position. Huffing, the Egetes pushed herself onto all four legs, leaning against Yahto for a bit of steadiness. "The herbs Fear are grabbing should do until we reach the den.." she added quietly. Standing a bit straighter and trying to gather the strength to lead the pack towards home.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Yahto's expression softened a bit at the mention of the white fae. "I will still help." he promised the Egetes. Yahts moved and propped himself next to Night so that the ebony wolf could lean on him. "Should we wait for Fear or meet her on the way?" he asked. The brute knew he wasn't of high ranking but he knew that this wolf needed support and he would give it seeing as no other wolf seemed fit to do the same.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 pm

"We can wait here, she shouldn't be long now" Night said, peering into the trees knowing fear could find her herbs faster than Night could track a deer. Relieved to have a bit of support, the Egetes decided talking to Yahto was best to keep her mind of sleep. "How long have you been searching for a pack now?" The SheWolf asked. Realizing that the question could be taken personally, she quickly regathered her words "My apologies Yahto, if the question is too personal, I do not expect an answer, although I had noticed you were quite thrilled to have found an accepting group of wolves.." Night turned her head to look at the male, observing his reactions.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Yahto smiled with a small laugh, "not personal at all, Night, I've been looking for about twelve moons, four season-turns." he said. "I was very happy to see an accepting pack, I'm no good at being alone, very social." he laughed and wagged his tail a bit.

He searched in the trees for Fear. Hoping that she would return soon, he wanted to get this pack home so that they could rest and feel better. "Thank you, Night." he said quietly, this was the fourth pack he had tried to get into, and Night was the one wolf to accept him, he would be ever grateful to her.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 am

Talon opened an eye has he saw Yahto help move Night, he growled to himself and jumped up. Talon walked steadily towards Night and Yahto, he asked Night hoping she wouldn't mind 'so how do you feel?' Talons fur looked bronze in the setting light of the sun as he waited politely for Night to awnser
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:28 am

Seeing everyone start to walk he stood up, his body still weak but slowly regaining energy from his meal and sleep. He waited until everyone was in front of him before he followed. He stuck to the back of the pack so he could easily see any danger. Although he was tired he had to put the packs safety first, that was his job. He kept an eye on Yahto, he was still a new wolf.
Democritus
Democritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:17 pm

At last the crimson and white she-wolf found the small white flowered plant. It was little but enough to help maybe 3 to 4 wolves. Quickly digging her fangs deep within the dirt and pulled out a mouthful of of the bitter tasting herbs. The unappealing plant draped half out of her mouth as she returned to her pack.

Placing down a bit of the herbs she nodded to Night and said "eat it. All of it." She said it in a more demanding tone then she thought but then again Night needed these herbs if she wanted to get back to their original den spot without stopping several times. That is if Night wants to keep moving of coarse.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Yahto looked at Fear, "That was fast." he told her. "Night, why don't you just sit and rest for a bit, then once you've digested your herbs we can go because they will be working fully... I think..." he said. The brute moved away slowly, allowing Night to still have support if she needed. After a few moments of no support Yahto moved away fully, sitting over by Fear. "You're a good herb-finder." he complimented the white female.

A quiet growl from behind the pack drew his attention. A bronze colored male seemed to be suspicious, "Excuse me for a moment." he said to Fear before darting over to Talon. "Did I do something wrong? Is one of them your mate?" he asked, genuine curiosity in his voice. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Yahto, who're you?" the brown male asked Talon.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum